Create a New Scene
You can create a new scene from the Scenes screen. You can get to the Scenes screen by:
- Click the Context Menu button in GoGuardian Teacher.
- Scroll down to the Scenes heading.
- Click on All Scenes.
- Click on the +Add Scene button.
View Your Scenes
You can see and edit all of the scenes that you’ve created from the Scenes screen, which you can access from two different places: the Active Classrooms screen, and by using the Context Menu in the upper left corner of GoGuardian Teacher.
- Using the Context Menu button in GoGuardian Teacher, and then click on All Scenes under the Scenes heading:
Edit Your Scenes
You can change any of a scene's attributes or settings by opening it. You can learn more about these here: Scene Attributes and Settings.
To edit a scene that you’ve already created:
- Click on the scene you want to edit from the Scenes Screen.
- Change its name, description, pattern, or any of its other settings by clicking on them and making your changes.
- Click the Save Scene button to save the changes to your scene. Your changes will take effect immediately.