User Exceptions is used to prevent users from being added to a classroom, this could be an admin, teacher, teacher's assistant, or any other user you might want to add to this exception.
To make a change in 'User Exceptions' you must have a 'Super User' account.
Here are the steps to access and manage these settings for your organization.
1. Go to manage.goguardian.com
2. Select 'Products' from the menu
3. Select 'Settings' from the sidebar
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see 'User Exceptions'
5. Add users to this list by individual e-mail or import a CSV file by compiling all of your users' e-mail addresses in one document, be sure to format the file to one e-mail address per line.