User Exceptions is used to prevent users from being added to a classroom, this could be an admin, teacher, teacher's assistant, or any other user you might want to add to this exception.
To make a change in 'User Exceptions' you must have a 'Super User' account.
Here are the steps to access and manage these settings for your organization.
1. Go to manage.goguardian.com
2. Select 'Products' from the menu
3. Select 'Settings' from the sidebar
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see 'User Exceptions'
5. Add users to this list by individual e-mail or import a CSV file by compiling all of your users' e-mail addresses in one document, be sure to format the file to one e-mail address per line.
Note: Only .csv files with 100 users at a time can be uploaded for User exceptions. If you have more than 100 users that need to be added to the user exceptions list, you will need to break the files up so that each file has 100 users.